A Neonate is a newborn in the first 28 days of life. He or She can be born full term or prematurely (before 37 weeks of gestation).
Neonatal care is a specialized field personnel managing these newborns infants.
Calmette Neonatal intensive Care Unit (NICU) is the largest facility in Cambodia that treats premature babies including those referred from other clinics and hospitals. A level III NICU provides 24 hour care for babies requiring intensive care. A Unit is staffed and trained by a team of French-trained Neonatologist and nurses.
We are equipped with: mechanical Ventilation, High frequency Oscillation and CPAP. We also provide Exogenous Surfactant for premature babies whom born with respiratory distress Syndrome.
– Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Special Care
– Nursery Care
– Kangaroo Mother Care
– Resuscitation of the sick newborn
– Pediatric standby for high risk deliveries and C-Section
– Newborn Clinical Examination
– Neonatal Neurodevelopmental follow Up
– Follow up of expose newborn with HIV positive mother
– Newborn Screening
● G6PD and Thyroid Screening Program
● Newborn Heart Ultrasound
– BCG and Hepatitis B Vaccination
Calmette Hospital, First floor
Tel: (855) 012 771 475