The Clinical Biology and Pathology laboratories of Calmette hospital offer a wide range of services for both in-patients and out-patients. The laboratories also receive samples from other hospitals and private polyclinics.
- Panels of over 120 tests in various fields: Haematology, Biochemistry, Serology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Anapathology
- Rigorous quality control at sampling, reception of the sample, testing and result delivery
- A training center: medical, pharmacy and laboratory technology students
- Constant development of new tests to meet the needs of clinicians
- Our special tests include HCV viral load, HBV viral load , PCR of Mycobacteria Tuberculosis, HPV DNA test, immunohistochemistry and neonatal screening tests
Laboratory staff is composed of 51 people including 8 Biologists (two medical doctors and 6 pharmacists) and 1 Anatomic Pathologist.