Department of Cardiology provides state-of-the-art cardiac care encompassing both: “in patients & out patients” and covering the screening, diagnosis and treatment of any cardiovascular disease such as coronary artery disease, arrhythmia, heart failure, valvular heart disease, congenital heart disease, hypertension and others risk factors.
Department of Cardiology comprises a strong team of doctors from various cardiac subspecialties to treat all types of heart disease. They were all trained at over sea (Germany and mostly in France).
Cardiac Diagnostic Investigations:
• Electrocardiogram (EKG)
• Vascular ultrasound
• Exercise stress testing
• 24-hour Holter (EKG) monitoring
• Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
• Cardiac TDM
• Coronary angiogram and cardiac catheterization
- Cardiovascular Specialists are on-call 24 hours / 7days to offer an Emergency Care Unit
- Cardiovascular consultation for outpatient: Monday – Friday (8h – 11h30 and 14h30 – 16h30)
- On-call 24 hours / 7days to offer angioplasty and stenting for heart attacks
- Cardiac and diagnostic imaging, including 64 slice Cardiac CT (Toshiba): 016 77 49 49